COVID-19 Procedures, Hours, and Pre-Appointment Steps
Thank you for choosing Aurora Optometric Group for your eye care needs.
We have updated our office procedures.
- We will be requiring an appointment for any reason to come into the office, including picking up, adjusting or ordering glasses with our optical department.
- We ask that the patient attend the appointment alone. Pediatric patients under 18 yo, elderly patients in need of assistance and patients with special needs may be permitted to be accompanied by one individual who will be subject to the same COVID screening and requirements.
- We will require all patients to be wearing a facemask to enter the building, as well as hand sanitizing and temperature checks.
- We will check-in over the phone from your vehicle before entering the building for your appointment. The building will be locked on arrival so checking-in will allow us to greet you at the entrance.
Updated hours effective 6/8/20:
- Monday 8-5
- Tuesday 8-7
- Wednesday 8-7
- Thursday 8-5
- Friday 8-5
- Saturday 8-1
Prior to your appointment:
- Go to our Patient Portal for sharing insurance card images, medication lists, or other forms.
- Complete our history form online.
These new procedures will help us to provide care with greater safety and efficiency for our patients and staff. We thank you for your patience during these transitions.